Aug 8, 2010

Tere tulemast! Terve tuloa! Herzlich willkommen! Bienvenido! Welcome! Здравствуй!

I titled my first blog-entry in all those languages I speak. So it may happen that readers find entries in different languages in this blog... depending on my mood I use to write in different languages. Maybe that is what characterizes  me- languages and the possibility to talk to people in their mother tongue. I love to travel around, and if possible I try to get in touch with people by talking to them in their language. You know- that really helps to melt ice! And in addition/ one can learn more  about a culture by knowing the language people speak there. Every culture has its own code which one can find even in the language. And that is what makes everything so exiting!
For me, writing in different languages also means that I can hide myself. So only those who know the same language as I do can read my blog entries. It's like a secret language.
There is another language that helps to communicate. It's music. I do not know much about that and actually it is better not to know too much about the structure of music. But I can see and feel and hear that  there is something...
Now come and join me on my trip through time and space!

No comments:

Post a Comment